Friday 30 November 2012

Essence Breaking Dawn Part 2 Collection

Two weeks ago, I received a few exciting products from the Breaking Dawn Part 2 trend from Essence.

 I did a post earlier this month on this collection including all the cute names. Check it out here.

As soon as I opened me package and saw the products I got to swatching right away and here's what the family looks like

From left to right: Shimmer Powder ("Bella's Secret"), Blush ("Renesmee Red"), Black pigment ("Jacob's protection"), Gold shimmer pigment ("A piece of forever"), Blue glittered gel eyeliner ("Jacob's protection") and a Red lip gloss ("Renesmee Red").

As always, Essence has outdone themselves with their quality for money ratio! My favoutire would definitely be the pigments as well as the Renesmee red blush powder. With both of these, it is a good tip to rather use small amounts at a time and then gradually build a deeper colour especially with the blush, otherwise you will end up looking like you're sunburnt. They have great pigmentation!

The only product I wasn't that happy with, is the gel eyeliner but that's only because it is a clear gel with blue glitter so it looks a bit patchy when you apply it. I would recommend using a light blue eyeliner and then applying this gel liner ontop. The lighter blue will help the navy blue-ish glitter stand out.

Thank you so much to essence for my Breaking Dawn Part 2 products! I am a huge fan of the series and I feel like a kid knowing I have something original and I can show it off to other fans-friends (and they'll be jealous) *Evil laugh*

You can get your own products right now at Clicks and Dis-Chem stores but hurry, collections dont stay around forever! Follow Essence SA on Twitter and like their Facebook Page. Do the same for me, here and here.

Let me know if you need any price info in the comments bellow.

Miss Claira-Bella

Xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here :)