Wednesday 7 November 2012

The Modern Girl Guides

I spotted this website called girlguides.co.za on twitter and immediately thought "Do girl guides still exist?". Now I was thinking of that community of young girls in uniforms, who learn how to sew, cook, tie ropes, make decoupage'd eggs etc. (which my sister was a member of, about 15 years ago). 

The old Girl Guides
To my surprise this is NOT one of those groups! Instead I came to learn that GirlGuides is a very modern, tech website, with a group of very tech smart ladies who speak about all things technological from a ladies' perspective. Nothing irritates me more than when a man says "You wouldn't understand" when it comes to technology. 

I suggest visiting their site for awesome reviews and advise on anything you may need to know about. I have found many helpful articles and I feel rather empowered knowing more than my boyfriend in some technological departments ;)

Oh and they have a really awesome giveaway with Fujifilm where you could win a pink digital camera in support of breast cancer awareness. Check it out here.
Image from GirlGudes.co.za

Follow GirlGuides on Twitter
and like their Facebook Page.

Sisters are doing it for themselves!  

Miss Claira-Bella

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here :)