Thursday 13 June 2013

#COSMOpolished

If you follow me on Twitter (if you don't, why not!?) then you would have seen that last week Wednesday I was invited to a night out on the town, Kramerville/Sandton, for a "Polished" event hosted by Cosmopolitan magazine and Revlon SA.

Here are some snaps from the night:
The Rooftop Venue view, posh seating area's and the stations where we got to do our nails.
Fellow beauty bloggers Nicola and Zaahira. Nicola got a huge Revlon hamper for her stunning nail art!
The awesome Revlon products we got to use on the night.
I got to meet an awesome Miss Claira-Bella reader, Hildegarde, we were serenaded while we got to try some great nail art techniques.

The delicious food we got to munch on and the champagne was flowing
Thanks so much to Cosmo and Revlon for inviting me to this event. I will be doing a full event review next week and tell you exactly what went down so keep posted :)

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here :)