Monday 24 December 2012

A girly gadget from GOSH!

Anyone who still has some seriously late Christmas gift shopping to do, I would suggest looking out for this really awesome girly gadget from GOSH Cosmetics. It's the very modern Light'n Shine Lip Glaze!
I honestly thought that this was going to be another boring lip gloss with one or two unique ingredients but still looks, feels and tastes the same... way too sparkly, sticky and bitter. I actually didn't pay much attention to it for about 2 weeks after I received it at the GOSH Cosmetic launch in SA. Once I did open it I got a very nice surprise that made me feel like a kid!

 Firstly, there is a very useful mirror on the side of the gloss so that you can apply the gloss without ending up with that "I'm drooling" look on your face *how charming*. Then when you unscrew the 'lid' you'll notice something that could tickled your fancy. Two neatly packed LED lights inside the top section of the gloss container. 

As soon as you tilt the applicator towards your lips, the LED's help you out by lighting up your lip area so you can see exactly what you are doing and where you're applying the gloss. Genius! I thought this would suit the party gals more because most dark clubs and restaurants are the bane of your lip-gloss-applicating-moments. This isn't the case as I found myself reaching for the Light'n Shine gloss more during the day, in low lit areas of the house or at the office.

As for the actual formula, I can't say I'm a fan. It has a very sticky goo-like formula which is hell on windy days and your hair is down. Plus side? It doesn't budge. I think this would be a great gloss to apply just before leaving the house on your way to a date or before leaving to work. When you arrive you will have pretty glossy lips that haven't been effected by the cup of wine or coffee you downed before heading out.

My final thoughts? I dub this a really cool girly gadget and it would be the perfect stocking filler for a close girl friend or someone special. You can find this Light'n Shine Lip Glaze at your nearest Edgars or Red Square stores at the GOSH stands in the cosmetic section for R140.

Follow GOSH cosmetics on Twitter and like their Facebook Page. You can also visit their website to get the deets on what all their products are about.
Also, follow me on Twitter to be the first to know about future girly gadgets I may find.

Know someone who would just die for this girly gadget?

Miss Claira-Bella

Xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Looks so cool! I don't normally wear lipglosses, but I would love one of these :D

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here :)