Thursday 27 December 2012

Ciate's Velvet Manicure in SA!

A follow up to my flocking nail art post earlier this year, Ciate has their own professional flocking powder available to purchase and dust on your nails for that sexy chic velvet look. The best part is that it is not as pricey as I thought (Compared to their DIY caviar manicure sets)

The pretty bowed bottles, infamous to the Ciate brand, are only R65 each and they have 12 different colours to suit your mood or compliment your outfit. 

Maskscara is the official distributor of Ciate in SA so if you would like to get your hands some flocking powder (the proper stuff) then contact them through Twitter or Facebook.

Don't feel like spending money? See my DIY flocking powder tutorial here.
Please subscribe to my blog via email in the box on the top right of this page!

Keen on the velvet manicure? I see it making it's way into winter trends for next year ;)

Miss Claira-Bella

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here :)