Thursday 10 May 2012

I want to hear from you :)

Hi there Lovely ladies.

So I have had my blog for about 4 months now and i have some loyal readers (which I appreciate dearly) and some that only read a post every now and then. This is where you all come in...

I have a platform (my blog) which has endless possibilities, and I'd like you to take advantage of your influence on what I write. I want to make it worthwhile for you to visit my blog every day. I'd like to know what topics interest you most, whether is be fashion, gossip, cosmetics, design/art or even about my own life.
"I'm all ears"
Think about it and let me know via Twitter, Facebook, email or by commenting on this post. I'm looking forward to hearing about what you love and getting to know you a little better. Thank you for helping my blog grow and with your continuous support, it will continue to do so.

Much blogging love

Miss Claira-Bella

P.S. I'm thinking of doing my very first giveaway when i reach 200 followers on Twitter so please share and get your friends to follow me :)

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here :)