Friday 4 May 2012

I'm feeling lucky!

I have had a lucky streak of winning prizes lately. I will be doing reviews on all of them, but for now I will be telling you about the AMAZING hamper I won from Dischem Pharmacies!

All you had to do was read Dischem's online beauty catalogue and tweet (to them), on twitter, the 1 item that you would like to win and if you won, they'd give it to you. I really wanted Neutrogena's pink grapefruit face wash and entered thinking my entry was insignificant compared to others who would've entered the competition wanting big named make-up brands or appliances etc, but to my surprise, I was one of the chosen winners!

When I went to collect my prize, I argued with the customer care guy because he wanted to give me this huge hamper and I was under the impression I was only getting 1 product (the one i won). After a lot of confused discussions and phone calls to head office, he told me that the hamper was in fact my prize. I was speechless and really impressed that Dischem took the time to put a whole bunch of goodies together to make my prize amazing!

Here are all the products that were in my hamper.
*Neutrogena pink grapefruit face wash*
*Neutrogena bag*
*Rimmel cosmetics bag (Black)*
*Rimmel eyeshadow (130-Tribute)*
*Rimmel extra super lash mascara*
*Revlon top coat*
*Puma Animagical for Women (View review here)*
*L'oreal face scrub*
*Very cute, pink Nice'n Easy umbrella*

Thanks again to Dischem for my amazing prize!!!

Follow Dischem on Twitter and like their Facebook Page to enter into their future competitions.

I share every competition that I enter so you are welcome follow me on twitter @MsClairaBella and like my Facebook Page to enter as well. Don't forget to subscribe by email (Top right hand side of this page) to make sure you don't miss out on my posts in the future.

Miss Claira-Bella

Xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I also won by entering this comp, got a Physicians Formula Foundation! :) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Such a great prize. Enjoy all the products :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here :)