Tuesday 29 May 2012

Tip Top Nails - Crackle polish ~Video Tutorial~

I recently tried Tip Top's crackle nail polish and was thrilled at how the results turned out. Here is a video that I composed for you, to see exactly how it works.

The thing I enjoy the most about this polish, is that you can never get the exact same design on every nail...EVER! Each nail has it's own unique pattern and charm. It cracks so beautifully and dries quite quickly too, so you wont have to wait endlessly before applying the top coat.

High-five to Tip Top Nails for another great product that has my approval. You can buy your very own Tip Top Crackle polish at any Clicks store for R79.95. It is worth the investment!

You can explore their website for all the colours they offer and other nail treatment products that may help to care for your nails. You can follow them on twitter @TipTopNailsSA and like their very interactive Facebook Page where you can win some fantastic prizes on a weekly basis.

If you liked this post then i'm sure you'll love my Nail Fanatic category, check it out. Share the love and like my Facebook Page. Any Tweeps reading this can follow me @MsClairaBella for some entertaining and informative tweets and shout-outs to my favourite brands!

Love you all dearly for your support!

Miss Claira-Bella

Xoxo

3 comments:

  1. oh, I just love Tip Top Crackle. You can do sooooo much with it. Very nice Claire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the post :D I have the product in silver and love using it!

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here :)