Monday 7 May 2012

Hunk of the month - April

April's hunk of the month is....

Thomas Joseph "T.J." Thyne, (Born March 7, 1975). 

Image: Google Images
He is best known for his work on the series "Bones" as Dr. Jack Hodgins, an entomologist. Bones was feature in my March Favorites. He has appeared on TV shows like Friends, 24, The O.C., My Wife and Kids and CSI: NY (just to name a few). Source
Image: Google Images
He has earned "Hunk of the month" for the picture below (from an episode in Bones). Crazy hot torso!!! It's a crime that they covered up it up for so long. I seriously had to do a double take to make sure that it was in fact him. I am really glad he gets rid of the caveman-beard later into the series.


Besides his really hot bod, he is really successful in his acting career (I love a guy that can "bring home the bacon"). I'm giving T.J. a 4 out of 5 on the Hunk of the month scale! You can follow him on twitter @tjthyne. (All images are from Google)

I hope you enjoyed reading/staring about my Hunk of the month. You are welcome follow me on twitter @MsClairaBella and like my Facebook Page. Don't forget to subscribe by email (Top right hand side of this page) to make sure you don't miss out on posts in the future.

Miss Claire-Bella

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here :)