Tuesday, 3 April 2012
1) Tip Top Nails, Melting Marshmallow (R39.99) - I absolutely love this colour. Click here for my post on Obsession - Tip top's Melting Marshmallow.
2) Bones - Bones is an American crime drama television series on the Fox Network. The show is based on forensic anthropology and forensic archaeology, with each episode focusing on an FBI case file concerning the mystery behind human remains brought by FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth (David Boreanaz) to the forensic anthropologist Dr. Temperance "Bones" Brennan (Emily Deschanel).
My boyfriend and i started watching Bones from season 1 at the beginning of the year and we're currently on season 6 (Season 7 is being filmed now). Its so interesting how they solve murders and how all the friendships and relationships evolve. Its a great watch! Source
3) Dove go fresh anti-perspirant deodorant (Cool cucumber & green tea scent) (R18.99) - I absolutely love this deodorant. It smells really fresh and leaves my skin smooth. The weather has still been hot and I have used Dove go fresh anti-perspirant deodorant everyday. *Love it*
4) Sorbet's Hydrating body lotion (R30) - Sorbet has seventeen exciting products from four ranges including firming, cleansing, hydrating and smoothing. I bought their Hydratung body lotion with Tangerine, Calendula Oil Shea Butter and Vitamin E and I love it. My skin has benefited from using this moisturizer. I love that it stays on your skin for long and doesn't just sink in and then you feel like your skin is dry again. Its the perfect moisturizer for winter.
5) Pieter Toerien's Funny Business at Monte Casino (R160pp) - This was such a great show! I haven't laughed so much in a long time. The actors were fantastic and improvised really well when even they could keep their laughter in. They made the audience feel apart of the show and interacted with a few people during the show. Definitely a must see!!! (Show ends on the 29th of April)
When Ferris (Committie) agrees to look after his sister`s seedy hotel during her temporary absence, he does not anticipate the arrival of a notorious journalist who writes a critical column for a Sunday newspaper. Or, that this arrival will coincide with a visit to the hotel from an assortment of guests who all have guilty secrets they do not wish to have divulged.
As a result, Ferris is caught up in a dizzy round of lies, misunderstanding, verbal sparring, physical hi-jinx and baffling subterfuge as he tries to protect the hotel`s reputation in the eyes of the visiting journalist - a task made far more difficult by the fact that he does not know which of the guests IS the journalist!!
Book your tickets