Monday 9 April 2012

Tip Top Nails - Funfair Madness!

A few of you who follow me on Twitter might have seen the picture of my "Fiercely Sexy" Funfair Madness nail polish by Tip Top Nails. As always i didn't think much when looking at the bottle but once it was on my nails i was ecstatic about how it looked!

Funfair madness is a beautiful mix of purples, blues and maroons. I love wearing this colour on my nails and it matches most of my outfits because it has soo many colours in it.

You can buy your Funfair Madness at your local Clicks and Foshini Stores.
You can check out their website for all their colours and other nail treatment products. You can follow them on twitter @TipTopNailsSA and like their Facebook Page where you can win some fantastic prizes.

Will you be buying Funfair Madness?

Don't forget to follow me on twitter @MsClairaBella and like my Facebook Page.

Miss Claira-Bella

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here :)