Thursday 5 April 2012

Tip Top Nails - Brownie Points

I really love it when cosmetic companies name their polishes something really cute and "Fitting" istead of boring numbers or codes. Tip Top Nails is definitely my #1 favorite when is comes to names of polishes! I'll be doing reviews on all of my favorites :)

This post is about their 'Brownie Points'. Its one of their new shades and I am loving it. Besides its ridiculously cute name, this colour is Gorgeous! Its such a warm, comforting colour (just like chocolate) that can be worn to compliment your outfit, day or night.
My love for Tip Top Nails increases every time i try a new colour. They're all just stunning!

Buy your own Brownie Points at your nearest Clicks stores.
You can check out their website for all their colours and other nail treatment products.
You can follow them on twitter @TipTopNailsSA and they also have a very interactive Facebook Page where you can win some fantastic prizes.

Here is a video of a 'Chocolate Brownie' inspired nail art design.
Tutorial by TheBabyride on You Tube

Leave a comment below on which Tip Top colours you'd like me to review :)

Don't forget to follow me on twitter @MsClairaBella and like my Facebook Page.

Miss Claira-Bella

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here :)