Thursday 19 April 2012

Tip Top Nails - Astronaut

Here is another one on my favorites from Tip Top Nails: Astronaut!
This colour is highly pigmented. I only had to put 1 layer on to cover my whole nail and achieve the look below. Love it!


Something that i haven't mentioned before, while doing the Tip Top reviews, is that all their products are all Formaldehyde, Dibutylphthalate, Camphor and Toluene free. Even more motivation to try these wonderful polishes!

You can buy your Astronaut at any Clicks or Foschini Stores.
You can check out their website for all their colours and other nail treatment products. You can follow them on twitter @TipTopNailsSA and like their Facebook Page where you can win some fantastic prizes.

What is your favorite Tip Top Nail polish?

Don't forget to follow me on twitter @MsClairaBella and like my Facebook Page.

Miss Claira-Bella

Xoxo

3 comments:

  1. So pretty! I always love the photos you post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! With such cute names i just cant resist :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here :)