Monday 16 April 2012

Spoiled by L'OCCITANE

I stopped by the Menlyn L'OCCITANE store earlier last month and was treated to a very relaxing hand scrub and massage. I adored all the products in the store especially the ones used on my hands!

L'OCCITANE Menlyn
The Friendly service at the store was very helpful when i was browsing through the products. The sales lady was always nearby to answer any questions i had.
After browsing she gave me a very luxurious hand massage using the Shea one minute hand scrub and finishing it off with their infamous Shea Hand Cream. It left my hands feeling so soft and pampered! Loved it!!
L'OCCITANE Products used on my hands
Shea Butter one minute hand scrub - Its bi-phase formula contains exfoliating organic sugar to gently scrub and eliminate dead skin cells and shea, sweet almond and grapeseed oils to help soften and nourish hands. Source
Shea Butter Hand Cream - Enriched with 20% Shea Butter, this super-creamy balm penetrates quickly to protect, nourish and moisturize hands. Honey, almond extracts and coconut oil are blended with Shea Butter to create this extremely effective formula. The rich texture leaves hands soft and smooth with no oily traces. Source

L'OCCITANE products are pricier than the average brand of body products but definitely worth every cent. I wouldn't use hand fulls of product 3 times a day but rather use a little once a day to make it last!

There are so many fantastic products to choose from and only so many R100 notes to spend. Here are two L'OCCITANE products (Besides the two above) that are on my wishlist.
My Wishlist
If you are in the pretoria area and would like to visit L'OCCITANE Menlyn, they are in shop G4 (At Entrance 4 near Woolworths) and you can give them a call on (012) 348 0130.
Follow L'OCCITANE on Twitter @LOCCITANE_SA and like their Facebook Page.

Which products are on your wishlist?

Please follow me on twitter @MsClairaBella and like my Facebook Page.

Miss Claira-Bella

Xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I am also obsessed with the L'OCCITANE products. But you are right, they are rather pricey and it's not something I can afford to buy every month. But a girl can still dream :) Loved the post!

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here :)