Wednesday 13 March 2013

Fun, Funky, Fimo nail art sticks! PART II

If you have not yet read PART I of my fun funky, fimo nail art sticks posts then clickity clack here.

In this post I am going to show you how I store my fimo canes and which ones I received in my package from the USA.

Here is a quick demo of how small these fimo canes actually are. I really don't have big hands!
They are tiiiiiny!
I store my fimo cane in categories in these small containers that are usually used for beading or other art projects. There are a total of 50 canes but because they are so tiny, I only needed two containers to keep them organised.
Hi-five for organisation!!
And here are my little canes;

 Follow me on Twitter and like my Facebook Page. I have moved over to a new Blog, Howse Life, where I share some Fimo Manicures. 

Which fruit/flower/character is your favourite?

Miss Claira-Bella

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here :)