Thursday 3 January 2013

2013 Resolution: Live Healthy

When thinking about the resolutions I'd like to make for 2012, I came up with a whole page full of inspiring thoughts, daily tasks as well as silly notions that would make me feel better about myself and the world I live in.

Yes, those little reminders are needed throughout the year and do actually do some good in people's lives but who really follows them, religiously? I highly dislike making empty promises to myself so I decided to cut the crap and just make one resolutions for 2013, to live healthy!

I'm not talking about being a supermodel and only eating salad for the rest of the year. It's more about making a conscious effort to better my health and improve my fitness. Ideally, I'd love to be the weight and fitness level as I was back in high school.

2008, back in high school
I am 15 Kg's heavier than I was in high school. When I think about it, its not really a bad thing but what bugs me is that I gained it for no reason other than being lazy and eating far to much junk food!

Losing weight was my goal throughout 2011 and most of 2012 but I have realised that the whole mindset around those two words (losing weight) are so depressing because it means, in one way or another, I think I'm fat, which I'm not.

So my goal and resolution for 2013 is to be healthier, happier and have a better opinion of my self image than I did in 2012!

Later this month I will start posting weekly journal-like posts on how I feel, my fitness transformation, tips on how you can be healthier and affordable recipes that you can try. The journal posts will also encourage me to stick to my resolution because I'll have you to cheer me on!

Here's to a healthier 2013!!

Miss Claira-Bella

Xoxo

2 comments:

Comment Here :)