Friday 4 January 2013

In my sample basket: African Extracts

A sample that I recently got to try out is the beautiful African Extracts Rooibos Hand and Body Lotion.

I am forever passing the African Extract products in Clicks and Dis-Chem and saying "Ah! I still need to try those products" but never do so I am really glad I received this sample (can't remember exactly where I got it from).

What I loved

I love that there is a huge 'Paraben free' notice on the back of my sample. There are always mixed feelings about the ingredient but I prefer products that do not contain paraben's.

Another great thing that makes this product unique is the Rooibos ingredient. It helps protect skin against free radicals and promote healthy skin. The tissue oil helps to re-hydrate and nourish dry damaged skin.

What I disliked

There isn't really anything I dislike other than my sample didn't contain enough lotion because I used it so often and now it's finished :(


I really love how this lotion made my skin feel and smell. It really is a unique lotion and I would love to purchase their affordable full size products and also get to try their facial range.

Follow me on Twitter and like my Facebook page. I am also on Instagram so follow me for more beauty related pictures :)

Have you tried African Extracts?

Miss Claira-Bella

1 comment:

  1. I love African Extracts products - their body butter is great!

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here :)