Monday 28 January 2013

A little TLC

I was really excited when I was contacted by the PR company for TLC. I have admired their products through other beauty blogs on the internet machine for over a year but never got a chance to purchase products of my own. Getting to try the new and improved brand was certainly overdue.

My little package contained TLC's 3 in 1 deep cleanse make-up remover facial wipes with chamomile extract.  I have previously mentioned, in my Johnsons facial wipes video, that I don't particularly like facial wipes because I don't feel that they 'deep clean' my skin. Never the less I was intrigued by the ingredients in these wipes which are specifically designed for removing stubborn make-up.

My 3 in 1 makeup removing wipes.
These wipes contain your cleanser, toner and moisturizer making it a very handy 3 in 1 for those days when you really don't have time for a full skin care routine (even though they are really important). These wipes are particularly useful when you have a late night with the girls, only get home at 3am and you have to be at work at 7am. Wipe, sleep, get up and go!

I was really impressed at the gentle nature of the actual material of the wipe. A huge difference if I compare it to Johnsons facial wipes. The material is of thinner quality but I personally prefer a thin soft wipe to a thick rough one. My skin does not feel irritated after using the TLC wipes and they were gentle enough to use around delicate areas like my eyes and lips.

As for removing traces of old make-up, these are fantastic! I hate wipes that cannot remove stubborn cosmetics like waterproof mascara or really strong lip stains. TLC has passed the test in my bathroom when removing my day's make-up. I don't have to scrub or put too much pressure when going over my skin. If you do have really stubborn marks then just gently go over that area a few times.

Unfortunately these TLC 3 in 1 facial wipes don't get my 100% approval because they do contain one paraben ingredient. This however was balanced out a little bit by a very pretty "No animal testing" stamp I saw on the packaging.

Overall, I find these wipes very gentle and I am way more inclined to use them if I have a lazy day but I have not been converted to only using wipes. After feeling the quality of this product I will definitely look at investing in more TLC products like face washes and moisturizers.

Look out for another product review tomorrow which is going to be aimed at ladies intimate hygiene ;)

Follow me on Twitter and like my Facebook page.

Miss Claira-Bella

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here :)