Friday 25 January 2013

Accessorize's Paradise Eye Shadow Palette

Here is my last eye shadow palette review for this week. I picked this bright Accessorize palette from Click's cosmetic sale for a ridiculous price of R30! Its called "Paradise" and I find the name perfect for the selection of colours it offers.
How stunning is the cover!? Accessorize is know for pretty packaging and it's honestly a nice change. I can imagine hanging an entire collection, of just accessorize products, on a magnetic makeup board to add pizazz to my room. 

I am also a huge fan of the sponge applicators. I don't usually use them but I find the long handle, and the fact that there is one side for every colour (I'm OCD like that), very handy.

As for the actual pigmentation, I find it lacking but for a R30 palette I really don't mid applying a few layers to achieve the desired brightness. I also think a really good eye shadow primer would help.

Overall I am in love with the bright colours and I will wear them contuniously as I bid farewell to summer.

Subcribe via email in the top right hand corner of this page. You can also follow me on Twitter and like my Facebook Page here. Feel free to view more from the Accessorize collection by visiting their website.

Do you have any Accessorize recommendations?

Miss Claira-Bella

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here :)