Wednesday 23 January 2013

Revlon's Glamour Girl Eye Shadow Palette

This year I have been trying to invest in eye shadow palettes more as it saves a lot of space when it comes to an ever increasing cosmetic collection. At the Clicks cosmetic sale earlier this month, I spotted this gem by Revlon. It is an 8 colour eye shadow palette called "Glamour Girl and it was a steal at only R50!
Initially, I wasn't going to purchase it but after seeing the prices of regular palettes, I just had have it. After getting home, inspecting and swatching, I knew I made a good decision. All the colours are amazingly pigmented and have an alluring shimmer. Glamour girl is an apt name for a palette like this. 

Revlon is a great brand with great quality cosmetics. This palette proves it. My favourite colours would be the copper colours as well as the bright blue and olive green!

Knowing what I know now, if I spotted this on the shelves, I wouldn't mind paying the full price. I'm so happy I have these colours to work with on a night out or even spicing up an otherwise bland office look.

Follow me on Twitter and like my Facebook Page for news on sale finds and other cosmetic reviews.

You likey?

Miss Claira-Bella

Xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Lovely colours and R50 is a HUGE bargain! I paid R25 for 1 Revlon glitter eyeshadow and thought that was an amazing deal. If I spot a palette on sale I'll definitely get one

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here :)