Monday 21 January 2013

NYX's Runway Collection Eye Shadow Palette

I cannot believe it has taken me so long to purchase my first ever NYX product since it launched exclusively to Clicks stores, last year. I went bold and decided to buy an eye shadow palette to kick off my NYX collection.
I chose "Jazz Nights", from The Runway Collection, because it has warm brown and copper tones which is what I'd like to stock up on for winter. I was really impressed with the pigmentation of each eye shadow. Very vibrant, warm and versatile.

This palette has the perfect balance of shimmer and matte shadows. I love that the colours still pop even in low lighting and they aren't overpowering in bright lighting. 

I have been playing around with a few eyeshadow combinations and the one thing I noticed immediately was how easy they all blended together. This made application a dream!

I am really happy with this eye shadow palette and will definitely be purchasing more. I have my eye set on NYX's eye shadow primer, which is a must have in my collection!

Follow me on Twitter and like my Facebook page. I am also on Instagram so follow me for some makeup inspiration.
 
Do you have any NYX products to recommend?

Miss Claira-Bella

Xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I adore NYX products and they're cruelty free :-)

    I recently got their Make-Up Artist kit for R399.00 at Christmas, not sure if they still have it, but I have blushes and lipsticks plus the doll eye mascara and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. R399 is not that bad considering the quality you purchase with the NYX name :)

      Delete

Comment Here :)